Zanskars and Himalayas from the ridge up Stok Kangri
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just put the picture labeled "near Rumbak" as my picture on my work computer desktop. I had "the payoff" on there before, but when I took a closer look at Rumbak, I realized it was too great not to have very large. I love how the mountain meadow flowers contrast with the old, stone houses (which are very similar to Turkey). One of your zebra pictures from Kenya is still on my desktop at home. You really must enter that photo contest!
1 comment:
I just put the picture labeled "near Rumbak" as my picture on my work computer desktop. I had "the payoff" on there before, but when I took a closer look at Rumbak, I realized it was too great not to have very large. I love how the mountain meadow flowers contrast with the old, stone houses (which are very similar to Turkey). One of your zebra pictures from Kenya is still on my desktop at home. You really must enter that photo contest!
Post a Comment