Monday, November 21, 2011

The nuptials

It all started with a ranch brunch.

Then we rehearsed.

We had dinner with our friends.

We got married.

There was a reception.

We honeymooned.

All pictures except the last and the big church are by my mother, used without her permission, though I hope if she sees this she will give it her blessing. We await the professional images from my brother-in-law, who took the picture at the big church.

7 comments:

Eden said...

I have been WAITING for these: horray! More please.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Eden - thanks for sharing :)

abby said...

Three things:

1) I have also been waiting for these!

2) I am pleased to see that all of the pictures of your dinner for friends are from our "fun" table.

3) The photo of you and Tom kissing at the front of the church is from Ben, not Mother.

Vigilant and loving, as always.
Abby

Molly said...

This is wonderful Hannah! Thanks for posting these. We're so happy for you!

Dan and Lynn said...

Well, I am not Ben but my pictures do have their place in capturing some moments. Thanks! I am flattered! I have more pictures in an album on FB if you want to see others.... It was a wonderful weekend!

anduin said...

You were so stunning in that red dress (and of course your wedding dress too!). I can't wait to see more pictures.

Devi said...

So beautiful, Hannah!! I want to see more photos! Please post a public photo album on FB or something like that..