Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SB

Before I get too far away from the Ellis/Booth wedding, I wanted to get some pictures up. It was a misty wedding, but beautiful. I got in a little trouble from Dad for praying God stop the rain (he said, "May that never be prayed again.") If Sarah could handle it in a strapless dress, the rest of us could in our fall finery.

Decorating the new machine shop

The procession

Bagpiper on the meadow

Bridesmaids in the dresses Joy made.
Amanda, matron of honor, at right

Philip & Sarah coming out of the Narnia tent



Quality car time with Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for putting these up! It looks just as beautiful as it was--hope you're feeling better!

Much love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Han, Thanks for the sharing pictures. I feel badly that I was not there. Sarah looks to have been as beautiful as ever.

Love,
Aftann

Jennifer Miller said...

Sarah is so beautiful! And I love her bridesmaids dresses! Can't wait to see more pictures - thanks for posting these!