Before time moves on, I want to make a quick shout out to Ray and Monica for coming to visit me in Wyoming! Ray and I were fellows together - and they're, like, the most fashionable people evah. (Abby, you would covet Monica's mustard-colored purse).
They were in Denver on vacation and drove up just for the day to go on a special tour of the Chugwater Chili Office, Stampede Steakhouse, Soda Fountain, and Linda Anderson's greenhouse. Plus Monica gave me a haircut. Yeah, my stylist comes in from Arkansas to cut my hair on the porch.
3 comments:
hey there - i need your email address. can't find it for some reason. need to ask you about vacation ideas for wyoming... :)
You know, I think that should be the classic visiting Chugwater photograph.
Hey Hannah!
It was so great to see you. Thanks for the tour. We love you, friend.
-Ray and Monica
Post a Comment