Good to hear you have arrived. The background music I'm listening to while reading your blog is like something out of "fievel goes west" and though you are no mouse and your new home is not really like the old west, it stirred the excitement of such. I hope you're settling in well. I cooked with Calley last night and thought of you. The food was great but cooking with people is a much greater joy. Let's do that again sometime.
Hannah, So glad to hear you made it. I am thinking and praying for you lots and lots and lots and LOTS! You are a brave soul, my dear friend. Sending love your way!
P.S. Send me your address (will you have one?) soon so I can send you care packages. :)
oh my goodness. hi, so where on earth have you arrived to? where is koh-i-baba? and how long has it been since we have caught up? please email me sometime! i knew something was in the works, but i don't know what ever panned out and where you have found yourself and for how long. fill me in friend! look foward to hearing more. kari h.
hey Hannah banana!!! WEll I was chillin' in nashville today at a local coffee shop like most cool folk here do and I happened to see this blonde girl that resembled your sister walking in the coffee shop and it WAS your sister...it was a happy moment in my life and it made me realize that I miss you....I hear you're in the land of afg. for a while....email me or facebook or xanga sometime....
10 comments:
Sister,
I got your e-mail. I will keep in mind that you are dealing with a Chugwater-grade slowness of Internet there.
I am here in Nashville with Linda and Tracie, and it is a balm to my soul.
I get to proudly tell people about your work. I am so excited. Also a little worried.
Eat curry. Love you.
Abby
hans,
Good to hear you have arrived. The background music I'm listening to while reading your blog is like something out of "fievel goes west" and though you are no mouse and your new home is not really like the old west, it stirred the excitement of such. I hope you're settling in well. I cooked with Calley last night and thought of you. The food was great but cooking with people is a much greater joy. Let's do that again sometime.
x Leah
Hannah,
So glad to hear you made it. I am thinking and praying for you lots and lots and lots and LOTS! You are a brave soul, my dear friend. Sending love your way!
P.S. Send me your address (will you have one?) soon so I can send you care packages. :)
AK
oh my goodness. hi, so where on earth have you arrived to? where is koh-i-baba? and how long has it been since we have caught up? please email me sometime! i knew something was in the works, but i don't know what ever panned out and where you have found yourself and for how long. fill me in friend! look foward to hearing more. kari h.
hey Hannah banana!!! WEll I was chillin' in nashville today at a local coffee shop like most cool folk here do and I happened to see this blonde girl that resembled your sister walking in the coffee shop and it WAS your sister...it was a happy moment in my life and it made me realize that I miss you....I hear you're in the land of afg. for a while....email me or facebook or xanga sometime....
beautiful!
scanna..i love ya!
c crowder
Thinking about you and praying for you each day as I try to picture your new setting. Many blessings...Meg
Can't wait for an update! Hope all is going well :) Stay safe!!
Update!
Post a Comment