My family has violated the small print of our internet service provider contract, something about too many uploads and downloads and never being able to run for public office again.
I can't publish pictures from last weekend. It was a combination of dear friends in Denver (or 'Menver' as some would say), family fun in a corn maze, and a visit to Amanda.
Abby and I were supposed to drive up to Helena, Montana, this weekend to meet Charlie. We had a wonderful plan to stay with a former friend - only by virtue of having not been in touch for eight years - and drive Charles Kuralt's most beautiful highway in the US, Beartooth, and hike and drink coffee. Then yesterday a huge blizzard covered three states' worth of routes. Charles, ever resourceful, called us quoting 1/3 plane ticket prices from Spokane to Denver. This morning we picked him up at DIA for a long weekend including family Oktoberfest tomorrow night.
Pictures forthcoming as soon we get out of the corner.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would LOVE to be snowed in with the Kirkbride/Westerman fam. Are you guys playing a round of settlers?
Menver it is. I would very much like to snowed in with you all as well, but NO Settlers. I couldn't care less about ore, or sheep, or whatever it is I'm supposed to be trading.
Post a Comment