1) In Nepal, I plugged my photo card reader into the USB port of an internet cafe computer, to quickly post the picture below. And quickly got a Trojan virus? that erased the entire card. They were all my pictures of Nepal and some pictures of Afghanistan otherwise lost with the crashing of my computer.
~whimper
6 comments:
oh hans! no matter how non-materialistic I'd like to be it stinks when those things that represent more are gone.
I know what it feels like to lose pictures and all the assoicated memories. I feel for you sweetheart! Love, Mother
That sucks.
Very bummed with you! That is so frustrating to have them slip through your fingers like water with nothing whatever you could have done about it. Thank God for memory, although sometimes it fails us too. As for the teacup, sometimes these "small" things take a big toll especially when that was something that brought a smile to everyday, mundane life.
Boo! I hope some things were fixed today, and remember, a chipped cup has character. (Or is a character. Remember Chip from Beauty and the Beast?)
Hannah if you still have that memory card I probly have soft ware that can retrieve the photos.
Phil
Post a Comment