Saturday, May 9, 2009
Baby's got the bends
(We didn't actually get the bends). Abby and I spent the past week in Palawan. We were prepared to expect crummy weather, it rained in the south of the island where Ben's parents live and it a typhoon hit Manila during the week, but it was perfect for every day as we needed it. Except the way down and the way back where we spent nine and 12 hours on a bus and van, respectively, stuck in the mud.

Clouds coming

Sisters

The ubiquitous style of boat

Palm tree sprout

One of hundreds of jellyfish

Modest Baywatch

Sunset Cruise sans sunset

The little Open Water Diver herself

The cost of budget tropical glory

Clouds going

At the "Ben gets his wife back and Gillian gets her bestie back" party last night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks so much for all the pics!!! I can now imagine a bit of what your time must have been like!!! What a special adventure you shared. It makes my heart full thinking of the tow of you together! Love Mother
what great pics hans!! I love the sister adventures:) I miss you lots and would love to catch up soon my dear.
xo L
Sister,
That scuba picture is a cruel business.
How is AUS?
i really love the sisters pic...! you two fit together.
Post a Comment