Sunday, October 11, 2009

Second favorite city

I went to meet Steven

In my second-favorite city of all, Melbourne

We stayed with his aunt Jan and uncle John

I’m sure we could be friends

Charming Fitzroy houses

An instillation called Shelter: On Kindness
at the Melbourne International Arts Festival

Spring was in the air

We ate many things

It’s still a very cool place

We had breakfast with the family for whom
I nannied in 2007, and the kids have grown!

Us with Dharshi, Devi, and Frank
on the Yarra

6 comments:

Aftann Kisling said...

Wow, Hannah you guys look terrific. What a fun trip! Australia is one place I hope to visit one day. I CAN'T WAIT to see you in December and hopefully meet Steven too. Until then, take care my dear friend. Love you!

Aftann Kisling said...

Oh, and what's your first favorite city? Chugwater?!? I guess that's not really a city, now is it...

Jennifer Miller said...

Great pictures!! :) Nice to put a face with the name Abby mentioned not long ago! Hope all is well :)

anduin said...

Looks like a great trip and a nice respite. I'm also curious as to your first favorite city. My guess is Vancouver.

Dan and Lynn said...

Pictures! Your Mother LOVES these pictures! What a wonderful trip! I thank Steven and all his family for being so gracious to you!!! Thanks- folks! What a fine respite for our daughter! Vancover, of course! Love you!
Mother

Hannah said...

Vancouver it is.

Aft, Chugwater has it's own "favorite" category.