


There are things I've acquired here that I may or may not be able to bring home, so following good advice, I'm enjoying them while I can.
A Soviet bud vase
1000+ yr-old pottery shards
21 lb. lapis slab
ibex horn (we found it in a snowmelt path)
Leopard-bellied tabby
5 comments:
are you coming home? i should keep up better. if you are coming home, can our paths cross? i'd love to see you. xoxo
Yep Cat could be tricky I'd have Mita here with me now if it were easy - but as I look at the top of my stereo now I can see my own ancient pottery shard - a souvenier of Balkh picked up from the floor of the old city in 2005.
Was just checking flights to see if I cold make it out to the memorial service on October 1st, but alas won't be able to make it.
If you've any stop overs in the UK let me know.
Ah, for the good old days, when my mom and Dean Anderson brought home Auca spears and pythons from Ecuador.
We (meaning Denis & I) try to hold loosely especially the things we love most. Even people. Not easy.
Sweet Percy. Where is she now?
Post a Comment