whoa, hottie! love the look. :)
You both look gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful time you must have had being together! Dad and I looked quite hot ourselves going to the Rockettes last night in Radio City Music Hall!Love,Mother
Very sassy!
Nothing like the little black dress! Love and miss you!
Sheish, yes you are! You are a put-together traveling wonder.
Wow, you look so much like your mama Pam here - just taller. She would be so proud of you... as we all are! Keep on traveling. Hugs, Lindi
Very...:)!
Hannah, you look absolutely beautiful in this picture. I LOVE your dress!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
whoa, hottie! love the look. :)
You both look gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful time you must have had being together! Dad and I looked quite hot ourselves going to the Rockettes last night in Radio City Music Hall!
Love,
Mother
Very sassy!
Nothing like the little black dress! Love and miss you!
Sheish, yes you are! You are a put-together traveling wonder.
Wow, you look so much like your mama Pam here - just taller. She would be so proud of you... as we all are! Keep on traveling. Hugs, Lindi
Wow, you look so much like your mama Pam here - just taller. She would be so proud of you... as we all are! Keep on traveling. Hugs, Lindi
Very...:)!
Hannah, you look absolutely beautiful in this picture. I LOVE your dress!
Post a Comment