I continue to lead a low-key life of coming and going, but in the midst of that, I've reconnected with Tom.
We met in Kabul in 2008 where he was working at the national hospital, put in touch by mutual family friends because we're both from Wyoming. Since January we've seen each other a fair bit, and even more lately since we've become 'official.' I could gush, but I'll leave it at that. For now.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My dearest friend,
I am so excited, but I must take umbrage at the fact that you included handsome in your title, yet neglected to post a picture. Rectify the situation!
Sincerely, your quite happy for you friend,
Amanda
So happy for you both!
your brother is chomping at the bit to be able to meet tom and then give you his opinion (as we always think our opinions need be heard and are probably more important then they really are). you make good choices...so i'm sure tom is one of these.
love you.
tara
That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Now, please post a picture. :)
Post a Comment