Wow, you're there!! Welcome!
So are these taken in Osh? If it makes you feel any better about the cold it was an unusual -14 today in Cheyenne... but we still went swimming. Pretty hard core of those of us who don't like the cold, huh? Stay warm! Love you!Mother
What a lovely flat! And I love the Cyrillic magnets!
You look very happy, Hannah :).. Is this is Bishkek or Osh?
This was Bishkek. Now I'm in Osh...
That's not a bad little kitchen. I'm enamored with any place with a gas stove. And yes, the magnets are so cool.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, you're there!! Welcome!
So are these taken in Osh? If it makes you feel any better about the cold it was an unusual -14 today in Cheyenne... but we still went swimming. Pretty hard core of those of us who don't like the cold, huh? Stay warm! Love you!
Mother
What a lovely flat! And I love the Cyrillic magnets!
You look very happy, Hannah :).. Is this is Bishkek or Osh?
This was Bishkek. Now I'm in Osh...
That's not a bad little kitchen. I'm enamored with any place with a gas stove. And yes, the magnets are so cool.
Post a Comment