Saturday, January 26, 2013

My little life

 
 Lenin statue from an era fondly remembered

Driving through town
(Mare's milk available bottled in the grocery store)

My sanctum in a house with four other ladies;
 it's pretty nice, if over-patterned (ceiling is cat print)

I've just finished my first work week.  My initial impressions are positive, and I'm enjoying having something to do.  There is much to learn, and my trusty assistant is leading the way for now.  

3 comments:

Dan and Lynn said...

So glad to see your new digs!!! Looks like a big step up from your last assignment. So nice that you have a "trusty" assistant. Keep the updates coming! We miss you almost birthday girl!!

Katie said...

I am so glad you feel like you are doing something. :-) Happy birthday yesterday, my friend! I thought of you many times. Would love to see more pics and hear more stories.

Margie said...

This is quite a journey. Quite a "little life" may God keep you safe in the best ways.