What is the point of having a blog if you can't have a dedicated post for pictures with your little cuddles boy? Though to be fair, I needed him close by and I only took pictures of his mellow moments. If I wasn't carrying him, I was chasing him.
We walked 20 miles in three days with the brown carrier, which is more riding and less walking than Max prefers. He got so frustrated he would try to bite me, like wearing a little shark on your front.
On the train from Lancaster to Penn Station
A brief stopover at Times Square
Riverside Park snoozie
High Line snoozie
Central Park reverie
We walked 20 miles in three days with the brown carrier, which is more riding and less walking than Max prefers. He got so frustrated he would try to bite me, like wearing a little shark on your front.
On the train from Lancaster to Penn Station
A brief stopover at Times Square
Riverside Park snoozie
High Line snoozie
Central Park reverie
1 comment:
You are funny! I love the shark analogy :)
Post a Comment