Hey- thanks for the book recommendation. I do make time to read non-nursing books these days to help my sanity -- I'm just in the middle of one by Chaim Potok, I think the only one of his I haven't read. And it was a great surprise to find out that it's about the character from my favorite book of his! (That's "Davita's Harp"; the one I'm in now is "Old Men at Midnight.")
You were in a library at Yale last summer? And you saw David the next day? Craziness.
I hope you're enjoying your soup. At least being able to make it is one bonus of having turned-around seasons.
1 comment:
Hey- thanks for the book recommendation. I do make time to read non-nursing books these days to help my sanity -- I'm just in the middle of one by Chaim Potok, I think the only one of his I haven't read. And it was a great surprise to find out that it's about the character from my favorite book of his! (That's "Davita's Harp"; the one I'm in now is "Old Men at Midnight.")
You were in a library at Yale last summer? And you saw David the next day? Craziness.
I hope you're enjoying your soup. At least being able to make it is one bonus of having turned-around seasons.
Eden
Post a Comment