hans! you look beautiful!
you are glowing. i miss you and look forward to the adventures ahead.
Hannah!You have a blog. That's amazing. I am so sorry that I haven't found/read it until now.I read your article in ZIAmag about couch surfing. It was fantastic. You are a wonderful writer. I'm sorry it's been such a long time, friend. I am not very good at keeping in touch. It's good to see you on here. I miss you, girl who used to sleep across the room from me.Love,Ann
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hans! you look beautiful!
you are glowing. i miss you and look forward to the adventures ahead.
Hannah!
You have a blog. That's amazing. I am so sorry that I haven't found/read it until now.
I read your article in ZIAmag about couch surfing. It was fantastic. You are a wonderful writer.
I'm sorry it's been such a long time, friend. I am not very good at keeping in touch. It's good to see you on here.
I miss you, girl who used to sleep across the room from me.
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment