It was the one place I had to find on my stopover in Dublin before returning to the US tomorrow.
Though I didn't meet Clair the first time, she was in the shop today, embroidering with her left hand. She let me try on two dresses (which she designs, dyes, and sews). Someday . . .
9 comments:
Hey Hanna! sum tú ert smart!:)It was so nice to meet you here in Føroyum :) Have a safe trip home. Durid Færø.
Wow Hanna! Those look so beautiful on you! Amazing dresses!
You look gorgeous. I wish I had a grand to give you for Christmas so you could enjoy one! Where will you be in the U.S.?
Love and safe travels.
The first one looks great on you but I love the second one! Why not get it? It could be the 2nd most expensive thing you own! :)
sheesh you little stud! you look beautiful!!
Wow. Those are amazing! They look great on you.
I am sitting in my office, grading business plans, eating a chicken sandwich (give you one moment to visualize). While eating the sandwich, I thought of you. You are the only other person in this world that eats in such a disgusting way.
Buy the dress. Life is short. Someday you may break your neck and not be able to buy anything. Buy it.
The red one!!!! AR Pat
You look like a paper doll. I'm still jealous of those developing curls on your head. You seemed to have stolen mine (plus some). Mine's been stick straight for a couple months now. I can not wait to see you.
Post a Comment