Last night on the way back from Charlie's game in Glenrock, the interstate condition was
Strong Wind Ahead
50-75+ MPH
I've been applying for jobs, putting a face with a name for the secretaries who call substitute teachers, and helping Dad.
We branded another bunch of 95 today and our friend Oskar, archaeologist and anthropologist, helped before heading back to U. of New Mexico for the final push of his PhD. He's going to a birthday party on Sunday and Cormack McCarthy will be there also.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa. That's some birthday party. Is it in Wyoming? Will you get to go? Take pictures.
I don't suppose Oscar is the autograph-requesting type? Nuts.
You're an oh-that-tough-girl.
Hey Hannah!
I found you out! The branding was fun and I was glad to get to help out. Weather was great too, which helped - unfortunately Cormac didn't show - he had to do something with his son that night. dang it anyway.
I might get another chance though, we'll see.
and hey, not that I mind one bit, honestly - but my name is spelled with a k - :)
hope you are well.
best wishes,
Oskar
Post a Comment