Well, that answers my question! I don't know, you could maybe sneak in Barack--I think he's speaking in the afternoon.
Are you really choosing the handsome young man with little experience over the hard working, proven woman? ;)
Good one, Anduin. 'manda, we got here too late in the afternoon. He's in Laramie tonight at the AA. I talked to Abby today, and you both put her at ease.
PLEASE GO VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA. At least do something to sabotage the Clinton campaign. Maybe snowballs. Or sick some cattle on 'em.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well, that answers my question! I don't know, you could maybe sneak in Barack--I think he's speaking in the afternoon.
Are you really choosing the handsome young man with little experience over the hard working, proven woman? ;)
Good one, Anduin.
'manda, we got here too late in the afternoon. He's in Laramie tonight at the AA.
I talked to Abby today, and you both put her at ease.
PLEASE GO VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA. At least do something to sabotage the Clinton campaign. Maybe snowballs. Or sick some cattle on 'em.
Post a Comment