Thursday, April 24, 2008

Leah and the Triple Summit

I need to get on top of the backlog! Here's a story from dear Leah's visit.

There are three high points near my house. In January I cooked up an idea to climb them. Last week presented the ideal trekmate for the triple summit dream. Leah was there for an almost perfect storm: no snakes, no snow, and no wind. Almost perfect because there was wind, but two out of three ain't bad.

I. McGuire's beehive

II. The Telephone Booth and Chauncy's Mesa

III. Porcupine Rock

Eagle's nest, and the Millers have strong genes

Suspicious steers

Leah's lizard

Senior picture

Yucca harvest by the Telephone Booth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.
Love,
Laura

Manny Kay said...

no photos of my big ass tv. come back!

Leah said...

hans! I love the tribute to our triple summit! Laura - I wish you could have been there too:)

abby said...

H-
Sweet head wrap, Napoleon.

Abby