Sunday, September 9, 2012

Do you remember*

It’s almost three weeks since we returned.  It’s good to be home, though I had some reluctance to return to the itinerant lifestyle we’d left in April.  

The first two weeks, we did what I always love doing – catching up, mostly with family. 

 Meeting my little cousin, Anduin's son
(photo courtesy Anduin)


A Jane Austen tea party for my dear Amanda's birthday
(photos courtesy Amanda)

We’ve just returned from a job interview for Tom.  It represents a move towards stability, but as nothing has been offered or decided, we wait.

Looking good for his first day of school interview
(taken without Instagram, but I tried to make it look cool)

*We saw the movie The Intouchables a week ago.  It was delightful.  I don't know who couldn't enjoy the story.  It featured the music of Earth, Wind, and Fire as loved by the Senegalese immigrant punk kid who cared for a well-heeled French quadriplegic.

1 comment:

anduin said...

We saw The Intouchables a couple of days before Clark was born. It was such a great movie!