Monday, June 26, 2006

YouTube

I've gone YouTube, as much as I know how. I put two 15 second vids from this weekend, a Cuban band at World Refugee Day and Abby & Mick at the FDR Memorial in the rain. Use the link at the right to access the videos.

1 comment:

Amanda Ellis Pollard said...

Just saw your comment on my blog about Anna Karenina--impressed you finished it, not being much of a Russian devotee myself. I checked on Leo on wikipedia, and learned that he served in the Russian army during the Crimean war, which probably helped him with battle scenes, and also traveled extensively through Europe. Don't know if that answers your "location" question.
I just finished re-reading Posession by A. S. Byatt--a fantastic novel. If you haven't read it, you should. Tons of great poetry, letters, good writing, and a couple ravishing romances.
Hope you're doing well!
Oh--I was vastly amused by the Mick & Abby video!