Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Goodbye Blue Rock Road

How GQ is the Rat Boy?
or the King Kong of Ping Pong, as he prefers to be known

Grandma Maggie in possibly the most
awesome picnic shelter ever, Guernsey, WY

Register Cliff near Guernsey

Ben and his Reluctant Rasmussen
after saying goodbye at the Denver airport

Lightening show from the porch

I've wrapped my month at home which included the notable wedding festivities, and the less notable events such as eating eight different kinds of Ben & Jerry's with Charlie. We started that habit when we lived in Wheatland during blizzards in 2006. And to be honest, during this visit I got to eat B&J more often than I beat Charlie in ping-pong.

So these past three weeks have been composed of picnics with grandparents, airport runs, surprise golden birthdays of Amanda Pollard, bike rides to church and otherwise, meals with aunts and uncles, walks with sunsets you can't top anywhere in the world, long-standing sibling dates to see Harry Potter, and introducing: road trips to New Mexico. Only half those things were actually plural.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Han,
I like your pictures...I'm coming home tomorrow (9/14) will you still be around? Love Always, AK

Devi said...

I am jealous of your B&J feasting.

Unknown said...

How did you time that lightening shot just right? I've yet to get a good one, even with all these monsoon storms . . .