Today I was sitting in the Walker Student Center at John Brown University with good old friends Dylan and Molly Fila and her sister Annie Mannis. Though we had the intent of looking at my pictures of India where we've all been and where to the Filas are returning in January, instead we fell into a game of staring at young students and picking out the "new _________ (insert mutual acquaintance from glory days)."
We found the new Jeff Reimer. His name is something Hamm, no relation, but dead on. Jeff and I were both in the Castlemans' Dead Theologians Society and he married one of my RA friends, Jess. I haven't been in touch with them very often since they went off to Regent College and birthed subsequent Canadian, Charlie Auden Reimer, but all this is to say:
Jeff keeps a great blog. I haven't discussed this link with him, so he may shortly fit his site with password protect, but until then it's worth a read.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After you left yesterday, we found the new Matt Schulte. It was so good it was creepy.
i like that my mom looks like she is doing the face part of that one intense yoga pose with your tongue sticking out... anyway, a bit odd
Post a Comment