Monday, September 15, 2008

F-A-V-R-E

You know H-O-R-S-E or P-I-G?

This weekend I got a special dispensation to attend guy night with my brother Jeremy. For the small price of hanging around three hours of Madden Xbox, I got a lovely cheese pizza just for me and inclusion in F-A-V-R-E.

In the trash talking game, we threw a not-Nerf football into a small dog pen (vacant) of Josh's back yard. Playing with a modest girl handicap, any shot, punt, swish, opposite hand, with defense, over the deck was game to give your successor a letter. I tied for first with Josh and Peter, and poor Jeremy lost.

Jeremy, Peter in the backfield

Jer

Pete, Josh

4 comments:

Dan and Lynn said...

Nice to know that childhood lives on even if they are grown... Fun that you got in on it! XXOO

Amanda said...

It warms the heart to know they chose a spelling challenge for their game!

Anonymous said...

Its true HEK did beat me...turns out she is a good punter and as a result I got R & E...There will be more games to redeem myself but probably not against my sssssiiissssttttterrrr!

Leah said...

Wigand lives on!

Any male squash blossom will work. just check to be sure there isn't a baby squash growing beneath the bloom and pluck away. The f-ville farmers market used to sell them too!

i think i'm going to menver this weekend... safe travels for you manana.