Saturday, September 20, 2008

The life of Tara

I just spent a week visiting my brothers and sister-in-law, Tara, in South Dakota. Here are a few perspectives. If it's a good picture, she took it.

2 Fast 2 Furious: Evo races
Hanging out with her brother and his friends one night

Just a sign in Sioux Falls

Gus

At the apple orchard

One of her little charges

Does this job pay enough?

3 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Tara is absolutely beautiful! They are such a great looking couple! :)

Are those tattoos I see on Mick? I dig em!

Anonymous said...

thank for being sweet, jennifer! hannah, i think you would've loved the races ;) but you had some football to play so i understand. thanks for being such a fun, easy house guest! come any time. and you did not misrepresent me. this is a calm week in the life of and jer and i. xoxo

Dan and Lynn said...

I am so gald tht yu all got to be togtether even if i was jealous! Jer and Tara have a good life in SF! Nice of you, Hannah, to enter in!