- I should know in the next week about a job in Central Asia.
- Ryan's mom is coming for the weekend and he killed a goose.
- Anduin is in her second week of grad school, one woman with four men in her program.
- The cat has pink eye, and I had it last Friday.
- I've done a little work for one of The Buddies who is trying to flip a house.
- I've listened to 3/4 of Pearl S. Buck's The Good Earth while removing carpet adhesive.
- There is a potato festival next week with free french fries.
- I couchsurfed in Winnipeg on Monday night.
- My sis and Ben return to the US of A today. Yay.
- Sour Patch Kids come in a 2 lb. bag.
- I still can't understand how people are so certain about their presidential candidate pair of choice.
- Everyone says fall has come because it's rained since Tuesday.
- Anduin and I heard Phil Jackson, UND alum, speak.
- I've almost finished two seasons of 30 Rock in one week.
- Today Mick turns 22. HBD bud.
- Maybe I'll make cinnamon rolls.
Friday, September 5, 2008
What's going on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boo on the pink eye, yay on the family back in the US of A, agree on the presidential certainty (but don't spread that around), a mouth pucker on the Sour Patch kids, a go girl! for Aunduin, a whaddaya think about The Good Earth, a yum for free fries, and positive thoughts about the job!
I listened to The Good Earth a few years ago and really liked it. I had one huge impression from an early brush with the story--that she bears twins and then goes back into the field to work. I don't think that actually quite happened in the book, did it? I then checked out the old movie of it. Not nearly as good, of course!
I want cinnamon rolls and coffee - sitting and talking with you until there is no air left in the room.
xo
Laura
Post a Comment