Along with my male colleagues, including two who are visiting, we hiked one of the valley walls this weekend. It was a lot of fun, except they're all like goats and would have been up the mountain in 30 minutes if not for me huffing along behind with a heart rate of 170 BPM. I'll have to save pictures of them for when I'm in your living room, but you can bet there is a "King of the World" pose.
I think you look lovely in the above pic, and I wish I could have been there for the walk AND your birthday. The in-between parts would have been great too...
3 comments:
Lovely pictures--I wish I could have been there huffing along with you!
Blame it on the elevation! I always do, even when I am at sea level.
I think you look lovely in the above pic, and I wish I could have been there for the walk AND your birthday. The in-between parts would have been great too...
Post a Comment