I don’t think I will ever be able to find a “Boss” like you again. The trip I had to Europe was one of my best times in my life, and it could become a lot less fun if you were not with us. I will never forget the time I had in Sweden and in Germany. I feel very sorry about all the hard time I gave you but you were very patient all the time, thanks a lot for that. I could have brought a big change in my attitude if I knew that you were leaving Afghanistan soon. I don’t know why you kept me unaware of that. May be you didn’t know that I didn’t know that you were leaving Afghanistan. At the end I want to say that I really enjoyed working with you and I hope our paths will cross again in the future.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
A precious note
This is an excerpt from a precious note I got from one of the colleagues I traveled with to Sweden, upon our return on Wednesday. He was the ringleader of teasing me.
I don’t think I will ever be able to find a “Boss” like you again. The trip I had to Europe was one of my best times in my life, and it could become a lot less fun if you were not with us. I will never forget the time I had in Sweden and in Germany. I feel very sorry about all the hard time I gave you but you were very patient all the time, thanks a lot for that. I could have brought a big change in my attitude if I knew that you were leaving Afghanistan soon. I don’t know why you kept me unaware of that. May be you didn’t know that I didn’t know that you were leaving Afghanistan. At the end I want to say that I really enjoyed working with you and I hope our paths will cross again in the future.

A picture he entitled Gorgeous Hannah, from a series of pictures of me sleeping with my mouth open
I don’t think I will ever be able to find a “Boss” like you again. The trip I had to Europe was one of my best times in my life, and it could become a lot less fun if you were not with us. I will never forget the time I had in Sweden and in Germany. I feel very sorry about all the hard time I gave you but you were very patient all the time, thanks a lot for that. I could have brought a big change in my attitude if I knew that you were leaving Afghanistan soon. I don’t know why you kept me unaware of that. May be you didn’t know that I didn’t know that you were leaving Afghanistan. At the end I want to say that I really enjoyed working with you and I hope our paths will cross again in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now, that picture made my DAY. Can't wait to see you!
haven't checked your blog in awhile... i like all these posts... and that picture is HIL-AR-I-OUS! also your hair is so long! think it's about time to bust out the purple box framed glasses...
- Char
Post a Comment