I am really loving these updates (aside from the solitary time that might be a factor in their frequency). The book is lovely! Do you know I JUST made a wedding book for us? You know, in time for our two-year anniversary and all. :-) Love you, Han. xo
What a lovely book--I really enjoyed it! I wish this technology had been around for us. Ah, well. You look so classy and elegant and happy in every shot!
4 comments:
I am really loving these updates (aside from the solitary time that might be a factor in their frequency). The book is lovely! Do you know I JUST made a wedding book for us? You know, in time for our two-year anniversary and all. :-) Love you, Han. xo
I love the pictures on pages 6 and 7. Great job on the book!
What a lovely book--I really enjoyed it! I wish this technology had been around for us. Ah, well. You look so classy and elegant and happy in every shot!
What a beautiful day, bride, moment, marriage. Thanks for letting us see it. Only disappointment--I wasn't there! <3
Post a Comment