Hannah! This is Jason. I am at the cottage in Wheatland, WY. Congrats on making it to Europe, please give my regards to Bob and Ray if you see them. By the way, Sarah and I have a blog at http://seekingandtelling.com if you are interested. God bless!
What beautiful pictures! I can't believe how old you girls are getting (or mature? nope, that still sounds bad!) Sorry I missed you in Wyoming--my phone gets zippo service once you hit Wyoming. Hope you have arrived safely and are enjoying Germany. Mark, Sarah and I watched the Germany/Italy world cup game, and the first two were bummed that Germany lost. As, I imagine, were most Germans. As for me, once England was out, I lost interest. I root for St. George's boys or no one! Anyway, travel safely, and know that I'm thinking about you. Much love!
2 comments:
Hannah! This is Jason. I am at the cottage in Wheatland, WY. Congrats on making it to Europe, please give my regards to Bob and Ray if you see them. By the way, Sarah and I have a blog at http://seekingandtelling.com if you are interested. God bless!
What beautiful pictures! I can't believe how old you girls are getting (or mature? nope, that still sounds bad!)
Sorry I missed you in Wyoming--my phone gets zippo service once you hit Wyoming. Hope you have arrived safely and are enjoying Germany. Mark, Sarah and I watched the Germany/Italy world cup game, and the first two were bummed that Germany lost. As, I imagine, were most Germans. As for me, once England was out, I lost interest. I root for St. George's boys or no one! Anyway, travel safely, and know that I'm thinking about you.
Much love!
Post a Comment