I've arrived to
A Rocha France one week ago. It's a bit of an odd time to be here because the full time staff just left on holidays yesterday and most of the volunteers are completing their year and headed home next week. But here are some pictures from one morning when I went out on bird count. The reason the pictures appear as they do is because I put the lens of my camera to the eyehole of a scope. My camera is good because of its the size of a pack of playing cards and that's as far as it goes.
Marsh of Ilon
Grey Heron
Cattle Egret & Torros (bullfighting bulls)
1 comment:
Hannah,
This is awesome, I check on you most everyday. I'm praying for you like mad and thinking about you often. Continued good luck...by the way I have my own blog now, just mainly so I can comment to you...:)
Post a Comment