Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Primary results: Danny to duke it out in November

For those of us following the K--- for Commissioner campaign, I'm proud to report the Platte County primary results. The top two from each party will be on the ticket in the general election, running for two spots.

Republican:
Dan K--- 1,191
Tim Millikin 1,002
Tim Hoffman 755
Henry Polling 605
Alden Prosser 581
Hersh Pruitt 399

Democrat:
Ed Foye 429
Richard Bauer 419

Also featured, Chaz Mataz as pig herder. The tradition continues as it's our family's 15th year to have an animal at fair (though it was cute sheep in the early days, not stinky pigs).



2 comments:

Jason said...

Now that I see those primary results (Gop vs Dem numbers) I see why you are such a raving right-winger Hannah. You just can't help it growing up in such a conservative community.

Jason said...

I just got the comment from you on our blog, we had a little difficult with this new-fangled technocracy. You will be able to get a Visa when you get here, I will tell you the name and address of the contact person in Jerusalem who you will be visiting. You do not need any health screening and there are not any immunizations that are recommended for short visits to this part of the world. Your visit to Turkey is no problem. In fact you can pretty much go anywhere before you come here, you just can't go to any Arab nation (except Jordan and Egypt) after you come here. Let me know when you'll be here, I believe our Christmas break starts a few days before Christmas, so if you can make it then, we could do some travelling. But come whenever you can.