From Copenhagen to the Faroes the clouds would have been perfect for bouncing a la Care Bears.
Abby collected me in cousin Josef's van and we have spent the evening eating her Hungarian mushroom soup and carrot bread with cream cheese icing while I handed out presents from my Santa-sized luggage. (My air travel culminated with the ripping out of a bag purchased especially for this trip at Ross Dress for Less).
I note the Faroe Islands were rated number one in the world for islands in this month's National Geographic Traveler based on "sustainable tourism and destination stewardship." All our favorite words! Check it out.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you made it safely and that our very own Ross Dress for Less has a role to play in your post. By the way, Eden very much appreciated the pastry blender. Thanks for that digging around at Ross. Blessings...
I can't wait to see pictures from your trip!!!
Han -
The house sold! We close December 5th! Movin' to Siloam...
I miss you SO much.
Post a Comment