I have two new connecting points with my young brothers (Mick is home getting sorted for S. Africa). Not that we lack for connections, but add these to our repertoire.
M*A*S*H
Charlie got Dad Season One for Christmas. I remember when I was little never appreciating anything more than Radar's teddy bear. Besides The Office I don't care for TV, but having watched a few episodes with the boys, I'm now hooked on this Korean War throwback. Cheeky Hawkeye, dashing Trapper, by-the-book Hot Lips...
Menopause
Nothing is sacred to my brothers. A certain member of our family is un-enjoying the final countdown of Eve's curse. We giggle (supportively) when we're in the car and suddenly a window is down in the middle of winter. Mick, who works GNC, got her Black Cohosh for her birthday. And frequently quotes Mrs. Doubtfire, "My first day as a woman and I'm already getting hot flashes."
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hot Lips and Hot Flashes. Can we tell it's cold? Come on spring!
Post a Comment