Today I saw one of the guys from my high school class of 12, three girls, nine boys. I don't believe I've seen since him since that day back in May 2000. Our group wasn't what you would call "close." I still marvel that we could agree enough to have Don't Worry, Be Happy as a class song. But, I was inspired to calculate what I know of what we've been doing with our lives. Corrections welcome.
Marriages - at least 9
Divorces - at least 5
Kids - at least 9
Associates degrees - 2
Bachelor's degrees - 4 (one in progress)
Master's degrees - 3
Doctorate - 1 in August (Dr. Guidice in Physical Therapy)
Military, all out now - 3 (one Marine, two Navy)
Truckers - 2
Electricians - 1
Geologists - 1
Miners - 1
People with a business plan for a taxi company in Jamaica - 1
Motorcycle mechanics - 1? Clinton, where did you go?
People I have absolutely no idea what's going on in their life - 1
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, you have a better handle on your 11 classmates than I do of mine. I guess that's what reunions are for, right? I find it interesting how similar your class dynamics were to mine.
I'm interested in knowing how you have kept up on everyone and in the details. Talk to you soon.
Aft - can you say Karen Guidice?
Number of those 11 who I have any contact with myself - Crystal and Daniel. But I have a little scoop on everyone except Clinton.
Oh yes, how could I have over looked Karen! Maybe I could check in with her for the scoop on many of my classmates. :)
Post a Comment