Six years ago, little Alaskan Robin Jones transfered from Calvin College to JBU. Her grizzly-bear outfitting father moved her in across the hall and made us promise to take care of her.
I'm pleased to say she is now a flourishing admissions counselor for Alaska Pacific University, two practicums short of a Master's in Education, and the belle of Anchorage. I don't, ahem, take credit for any of it, but knowing that many near and far adore her, I will give highlights from our awesome adventures. Tomorrow.
Today's story features Bryan, nephew extraordinaire, who we took to the zoo and the park before he gave me a lecture on about 15 different snake species. Below you can learn about three: Scratching Snake, Glass Snake, and Kung Fu Snake. Unfortunately, the camera was not rolling when he explained Shirt Snake.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hans! I can't believe ray and mon are going to see you and wyoming! Are they in Denver visiting mon's fam? Didn't get the job in denver and trying to figure out more so we'll see. how's the countdown?
What a freaking cutie!!! And I love the way you write!
Hope you're having fun in Alaska.
~Robin's friend, Liz
Post a Comment