Friday, May 30, 2008

HK in AK with RJ

Get on the fun wagon

11:30 pm sunset over Anchorage

How hard core are we?

Moose on the loose

Halibut
If we live close to each other
and you want some, let me know, k?

The Dirty Old Men Fishing Charter

Red Mountain, Kenai Peninsula

After A Midsummer Night's Dream in Homer

RJ & bf Peters' reactions
before we shot class v rapids

Robin and her mama at the J-frame

Snow leopards to some, jaguars to others

Watching polar bears (at the zoo) with B & B

Close enough

Denali from the plane, but like
a chumpface I checked my digital
camera and only had my computer

Oh, and can I just throw this in for posterity?

3 comments:

Robin said...

sorry we didn't make it the ninilchik festival or get to camp with the crims! i love the pictures & miss you! - RJ

Anonymous said...

1) robin is a much better host than i could ever dream to be
2) i'm jealous you're still adventuring, and I'm stuck back in arkansas, pocketing money for the next one.

This whole 'in between stage' of adventures sucks. However, I choose to live on through you and abby's blog.

adventure on!

Chelsea Hudson said...

aww... the Bear Tooth.. love that place.. did you get a Moose's Tooth pizza and beer? I heart AK. BIGTIME.