Monday, May 19, 2008

The Grad of Czarlie

Best line of the weekend, (paraphrased from the seniors' video):
"Mom and Dad, eighteen years ago I sat here and watched you graduate. I was probably crying, so it's ok if you cry today, too."
-Kelly

Gussy got bit by a rattlesnake, which put
a damper on his visit to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Famdam, May 2008 ed.

Angie & Grandpa Ken

Aunt Lindi & Grandma Pat

The old gang

White cake with raspberry filling

Uncle Dan and some little cousins

Fishhook

Nannie & Pawpa

Mr. C and the Women

Goodbye for now, poppets

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats again to Charlie--it was great to see y'all!

Anonymous said...

gus is still beautiful...even with the chipmunk cheeks. i'm feeling a bit sad about the quick visit. i needed more time! there's never any time! (saved by the bell quote) miss you already.

abby said...

Sister--
What shirt are you wearing in the "Charlie & His Women" shot? I like it.

I have talked about you a lot since Anduin and Ryan came because you would have so much fun as part of this party. We went on a hike yesterday in perhaps the most beautiful spot in the Faroes...and then pet two little lambs. Bliss.

Anonymous said...

an ode to wise men:
I think men get more handsome as they age, but your grandfathers are exceptionally adorable. They have tough competition, because i really like scoping out precious old men. I mean, look at Grandpa Ken's smile! and PawPaw's proud stature. Not to mention Bankaw's stunning blue eyes.
I'll throw a bone to my grandpa's too. My "grumpa bill" has a really great smile in pictures (i call it the happy turtle smile) and my grandpa ed has the figure of a man half his age. Jeremy's a lucky guy because he'll only get more attractive to me! :)