Fun seekers pay $5/pavilion for the opportunity to watch a performance and eat the food. In fact, there are so many pavilions that they have an entirely different set of countries the second week. It makes deciding which ones to attend rather difficult.
We stayed with my mother's boss Roger, my art investment inspiration, who happens to run a non-profit in Wyoming from his home in Winnipeg. Also met up with friends from my recent orientation who are headed to Nigeria, and attend our first Mennonite church. How's that for a weekend?
4 comments:
Very cool. The list of reasons for why I need to visit Canada continues to grow.
Tamil Tent?! Did you count the terrorists?
I know you saw some interesting art as well?!?!
Do you know that my grandpa was a Mennonite pastor in Winnepeg for several years in the 1960's? Small small small world.
Enjoy your time. I mean it.
Post a Comment