Friday, August 8, 2008

I ♥ OLYMPICS

i ♥ not sinus infections


















Go USA!
Go Canada!
Go underdogs the world 'round!
You're why we love sports.
And why I keep tearing up.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes! Yay Olympics! I am much saddened by the fact I have a meeting tonight, so I will have to miss some Olympic goodness. I am glad to see you in your Olympic finery!

Dan and Lynn said...

8/8/08 starting at 8:00... isn't that cool? Too bad we don't have our dish yet!! One of the only reasons I even care to have one!

Leah said...

I started to tear up yesterday when someone was talking about representing america and I thought, "I'm such a sap. Hannah would appreciate this moment."

Manny Kay said...

Watching the Olympics makes me miss you. Not only because of our big muscles - but because of our terrible sinus infections in Beijing.