This is our house here, part of it. It's hard to see the
40,000 ant carcasses wrapped in spider web and dust
in every nook, but I'm working to rid us of that.
in every nook, but I'm working to rid us of that.
Then it will be a very nice house.
It's set in a substantial garden, very different from my arid home
I particularly like the succulents corner, as my friend
Linda Anderson has great succulents in her green house









5 comments:
Hans, it looks beautiful! I LOVE succulents too... check out flora grub. She does some cool vertical gardens you might like.
Looks lovely - happy homemaking!
Envious! Envy... I love this. So unlike Wyoming although things are rather lush here this year for our corner of the world. The house looks great! So wonderful for you to be in one place and setting up housekeeping finally.... bet that feel great to be nesting with your guy.
Beautiful! Enjoy the greenery and the mangoes.
Hannah, your plants are lovely! I think you have a couple of the exact same succulents that are in the greenhouse. It looks like you have quite a stand of poinsettia, a native of Mexico! I can't identify the pretty purple flowered plant behind it. Take lots of photos as the season goes on. I'm getting ready to move greenhouse plants outdoors, once the night temps settle down.
Post a Comment