Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Places I spent the night, 2008

Stolen from Leah and Katie, who stole it from her sister Lindsey, who stole it from Bethany . . .

Greeley, Colorado
Chugwater, Wyoming
Wheatland, Wyoming
Riverton, Wyoming
Buffalo, Wyoming
Sheridan, Wyoming
Casper, Wyoming
Mesa, Arizona
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Meriden, Wyoming
Albin, Wyoming
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Anchorage, Alaska
Sterling, Alaska
The Spit, Homer, Alaska
Tustin, California
Hemet, California
Bellingham, Washington
Lopez, San Juan Islands, Washington
Shaw, San Juan Islands, Washington
Vancouver, British Columbia
North Van, British Columbia
Akron, Pennsylvania
Mt. Wolf, Pennsylvania
Grantham, Pennsylvania
Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania
Burke, Virginia
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
East Grand Forks, Minnesota
The Cabin/The Lake, Minnesota
St Paul, Minnesota
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Omaha, Nebraska
Denver, Colorado
Dubai, UAE
Kabul, Afghanistan
Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Observation: While I may lack development in certain facets of my life, I'm always good for a slumber party!

4 comments:

abby said...

Aw Han!

You will always be way more than a good slumber party buddy to me! (Though your credentials as a conversation-starter are quite good.)

Amanda said...

A testimony to the only person who can get me to stay up past 11 PM. (This is really quite true!)

Aftann Kisling said...

I am totally with Amanda on that one! P.S. The sheets will be 400 ct. and the "chicken will be on" when you venture through again. Until then, xoxo...

Leah said...

hans! you are the best at slumber parties... and I (denver) was so blessed to make the list. AND your rug is now in my room so I can be reminded of you and your individual energy every day!