Saturday, July 12, 2008

Badinoff

My parents had a Slovenian guy live with them for a few weeks this summer. He's a little shady, says he eats borscht but I don't think they eat borscht in Slovenia. He was funnier than Charlie and I'm not sure why. I'll miss him.

Badinoff with his cousin, Anduin

Our s'mores phase

Sunflower seeds and, uh, nice mustache, Badinoff

4 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

LOL! Will be fun hearing about Charlie's adventures in college!

Dan and Lynn said...

Like you said... we don't know why but Badinoff works. too bad you weren't in the Stamping store with Tara,Char and I yesterday as he read the corny stamps sayings in one of his voices.... I thought we might get kicked out!

Manny Kay said...

This made me laugh. I want to meet that Charlie.

Anonymous said...

charlie and i created a small addition to badinoff today. i am his wife and here is my description thus far:
Vivian Petra
I make fantastic borsche
He doesn't approve of me speaking to other men
I am 20 years younger
We have no children
My voice is VERY low
We are playing Traveler's right now and my dad and I were on the same team. We got alienated early on in the game and couldn't recover (my dad went home early and I dropped out). I gave Josh my brick and received a comment from my husband, "thanks for ruining the game". HMMM, and why don't I like competition? Your family is fun. We miss you...I probably would've stayed in had you been here.
love u.
T