Monday, July 14, 2008

Imitating Abby is the best form of flattery

My sister and brother-in-law are branding themselves as cool cats with Copy and Cutline. They write, take pictures, and feature fashionable things they want/found/use/listen/read. I'm going to flatter them with my own list, one off. Even thought it won't be like, "We recommend the raspberry torte at Nordic Haus in Havn and go birding for puffins, then return home to Eames furniture on Norwegian birch floors, and most appreciate paintings from the Neue Leipziger Schule, and David Sedaris is our friend", here it is.
  • Taco John's Super Nachos, size small, no meat
  • Jaren Cerf, kind of a big deal in house/trance music, who's sort of from Chugwater
  • Washington State t-shirt by Nike - feminine cut but not too short
  • Kristen Sanchez, dental hygienist extraordinaire, Dr. Allegretti's office
  • Ali Arant's music mixes, second to none
  • Oregon Trail Bank for best international withdrawals, overdraft protection, and customer service

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha! Great list--hope dad sees the OTB shout-out. I've thought about a list like this myself, but I worry about what it would read some days.

Dan and Lynn said...

I picked out the Nike shirt!

Robin said...

A feminine cut Nike shirt that works? Nice snag, Lynn!

Manny Kay said...

No meat!

abby said...

Hannah,
I actually prefer the black current torte, natch.

I suppose I am not supposed to find that list flattering (or at least I should realize it is poking a nice kind of fun), but I do, oh I do.

Abby