Monday, July 21, 2008

Orientation

If you didn't receive the email telling what I'm not doing with my life that I was planning on doing and with whom and where I was planning on doing what I'm not now doing, let me know and I'd be happy to send it to you.

Here are a few snaps from orientation, which was really good. The people pictured are all headed out to Africa placements.

With Kristen, who was going to be my roommate

Jan and her sweet baby Luga

Kristina and Victor

The Meeting Place

The accommodations, Africa House


And last weekend's visiting destinations:

Abby's best friend Ashley and husband Lucas
(Also my current hosts)

Aunt Cornie & Uncle Bill
with John, and cousins Andy and Beth

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hannah - I've been reading your blog - I'd love to get the 'what you're doing who with etc etc' letter. lisafrey44@gmail.com :0).

Jennifer Miller said...

Glad you got there safe and sound! I, too, would love to be placed on your mailing list!

ja.miller@comcast.net

your new accommodation...looks awesome!

Monica said...

I didn't get the update and if you sent it to Ray, he forgets to tell me things. malouf.monica@gmail.com

Chelsea Hudson said...

dude - would love to get your emails... please do pass on the 411!! cmhudson33 @ yahoo.com